Tesco as an ISP!!

Old September 1st 04, 11:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Tesco as an ISP!!

Hi,
I have been using tesco.net for 18 months (dial-up anytime) quite
decent service for me, I have just signed up for the broadband (taeks
10-12 day for connection, modem etc)...Quite excited at the
prospect.........

Old September 1st 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote in message
Hi,
I have been using tesco.net for 18 months (dial-up anytime) quite
decent service for me, I have just signed up for the broadband (taeks
10-12 day for connection, modem etc)...Quite excited at the
prospect.........

Ok thanks, can I ask how many newsgroups you got/get on your dial up
service from them? Also were there any binary groups included?

Old September 2nd 04, 04:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
half_pint

"Dave" wrote in message

wrote in message
Hi,
I have been using tesco.net for 18 months (dial-up anytime) quite
decent service for me, I have just signed up for the broadband (taeks
10-12 day for connection, modem etc)...Quite excited at the
prospect.........

Ok thanks, can I ask how many newsgroups you got/get on your dial up
service from them? Also were there any binary groups included?

They have plenty of porno groups, if thats what your asking, although
I never look at that kind of filth myself :O|