Broadband Question?

Old September 1st 04, 10:04 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.warez.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
BIGEYE

Default Broadband Question?

Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my telephone line. I can
sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't log in using his
username & password. Is this because he is not sure if his username &
password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it because I am trying to access
his account from my telephone line?
TIA

Old September 1st 04, 10:14 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.warez.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

BIGEYE wrote:
Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my telephone line.
I can sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't log
in using his username & password. Is this because he is not sure if
his username & password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it
because I am trying to access his account from my telephone line?
TIA

Both......

Most broadband services are tied to the line they are provided on & if he
hasn't got his log in details correct then he won't be able to log in
anyway....

So send him back to his house to phone up the ISP to get the correct details
& then try again. If it still doesn't work I would suggest that you take
your kit around to his & try log in with his details or he takes his kit to
yours & tries to login with yours....

HTH

Old September 1st 04, 10:29 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.telecom.broadband
PJB

"BIGEYE" wrote in message
Friend brought his pc to check his broadband on my

telephone line. I can
sign in to my ISP using my username & password, but can't

log in using his
username & password. Is this because he is not sure if his

username &
password is correct (he thinks it is) or is it because I

am trying to access
his account from my telephone line?
TIA

The account is tied to the fone line, and this has nowt to
do with alt.warez.uk either ;-)

P.

Old September 1st 04, 11:18 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.warez.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
G3£wh\)[email protected]

"Arse" wrote in message
enews.net...
Kráftéé wrote ..

BIGEYE wrote:
[...]

If it's a gurlie - she can come round here and get her kit off ..

Pervert..can i come with my digital camcorder?

Old September 2nd 04, 02:28 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.warez.uk,uk.telecom.broadband
G3£wh\)[email protected]

"Arse" wrote in message
enews.net...
"G3£wh\)[email protected]" wrote ..

Pervert..can i come with my digital camcorder?

Careful - you might gum up the works.

I dont mind what i gum up as long as i`m involved 8)