Are Pipex any good?

Old September 2nd 04, 12:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

Default Are Pipex any good?

hi there,

just looking at Pipex and I was wondering if anyone else use them? I'm
thinking about going for the 512 package they have...

Thanks for your time...

Mutley.

Old September 2nd 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JERRY

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 23:55:19 +0100, "Mutley"
wrote:

hi there,

just looking at Pipex and I was wondering if anyone else use them? I'm
thinking about going for the 512 package they have...

Thanks for your time...

Mutley.

Anyone been ripped off by pipex i complained for about 8 months about
their crap n/g service and then enquired about my connection when i
moved house they said i could not transfer me connection with me which
ment if i were to keep this rip off isp i would be forced to sign for
another year i notified them of intent to cancel on 6 july and the
still took a payment out on tyhe 10th july i do know that i had to
give 30 days but i thought they would bend this rule considering they
had been ripping me off (i was not getting complete n/g service) i
moved house on the 16th july and they refuse to give me a refund
because BT cancelled my line to transfer it to my new house and
because BT did this they say i broke my contract (This Stinks)
So they got a mouthful on the phone and i will not be signing with
them any more and my advice to all who complain to them about their
service is to boycot them (Move On To A Better Service) i am now with
ZEN 27.99 per mth With 1 Mth Contract (so if things go pear shaped
with them they will get the push
Anyone else had any problems please lets here them
--

Please remove -REMOVE- to reply

JERRY
Old September 2nd 04, 01:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

wrote:

[...]

I'm not going to use their NGs...
I'm happy with the one im using at the moment...
Just thinking about changing from crapy BT Basic Broadband!

Old September 2nd 04, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shevek

wrote:

hi there,

just looking at Pipex and I was wondering if anyone else use them? I'm
thinking about going for the 512 package they have...

Thanks for your time...

Mutley.

idiot rant snipped

Ignore this illiterate fool. He seems to be peddling his anti-Pipex
nonsense in a few groups. He basically did not read the T&Cs and is
now whingeing because he fell foul of them.

Pipex are fine, I use them and have no probs at all. Thoroughly
recommended.

--

Shevek

Get DigiGuide - a downloadable desktop PC TV and Radio Guide
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=31493
Old September 2nd 04, 12:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

wrote:

hi there,

just looking at Pipex and I was wondering if anyone else use them? I'm
thinking about going for the 512 package they have...

Thanks for your time...

Mutley.

idiot rant snipped

Ignore this illiterate fool. He seems to be peddling his anti-Pipex
nonsense in a few groups. He basically did not read the T&Cs and is
now whingeing because he fell foul of them.

Pipex are fine, I use them and have no probs at all. Thoroughly
recommended.

Thanks - Just siged up with them, got my modem today and should be online
by Monday next week!

Mutley.

Old September 2nd 04, 12:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Pipex are fine, I use them and have no probs at all. Thoroughly
recommended.

Thanks - Just siged up with them, got my modem today and should be online
by Monday next week!

Sooner, if my experience is anything to go by - 5 days sooner to be exact
:-)

Plug the modem in, and as soon as the lights stop blinking you`re on !

Old September 2nd 04, 01:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

"Mutley" wrote in message

Thanks - Just siged up with them, got my modem today and should be

online
by Monday next week!

Mutley.

Hi Mutley
Am waitng for my modem to arrive from Pipex. Line goes active tomorrow
(Friday). Did your modem come via Post Office or other carrier?
Hope your installation goes ok,
Ian

Old September 2nd 04, 01:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shevek

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:46:13 +0100, Colin Wilson
wrote:

Pipex are fine, I use them and have no probs at all. Thoroughly
recommended.

Thanks - Just siged up with them, got my modem today and should be online
by Monday next week!

Sooner, if my experience is anything to go by - 5 days sooner to be exact
:-)

Plug the modem in, and as soon as the lights stop blinking you`re on !

Exactly what I did... mine was live 3 days early...

Have since binned that god awful Speedtouch 330 and now running a
lovely Belkin 7630 wireless router... Nice!

Old September 2nd 04, 02:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

"Ian" wrote in message

"Mutley" wrote in message

Thanks - Just siged up with them, got my modem today and should be

online
by Monday next week!

Mutley.

Hi Mutley
Am waitng for my modem to arrive from Pipex. Line goes active tomorrow
(Friday). Did your modem come via Post Office or other carrier?
Hope your installation goes ok,
Ian

Hi Ian,

Mine was deliverd by Royal Mail (Special Delivery) got woken up by the
postman at 6.30am!

Old September 2nd 04, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

wrote:

Pipex are fine, I use them and have no probs at all. Thoroughly
recommended.
Thanks - Just siged up with them, got my modem today and should be

online
by Monday next week!

Sooner, if my experience is anything to go by - 5 days sooner to be exact
:-)

Plug the modem in, and as soon as the lights stop blinking you`re on !

Exactly what I did... mine was live 3 days early...

Have since binned that god awful Speedtouch 330

Thats what they sent me...
I've got a B.T. Voyager 200 Router, will that work with Pipex ?