Rip Off By PIPEX

Old September 2nd 04, 01:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JERRY

Default Rip Off By PIPEX

Anyone been ripped off by pipex i complained for about 8 months about
their crap n/g service and then enquired about my connection when i
moved house they said i could not transfer me connection with me which
ment if i were to keep this rip off isp i would be forced to sign for
another year i notified them of intent to cancel on 6 july and the
still took a payment out on tyhe 10th july i do know that i had to
give 30 days but i thought they would bend this rule considering they
had been ripping me off (i was not getting complete n/g service) i
moved house on the 16th july and they refuse to give me a refund
because BT cancelled my line to transfer it to my new house and
because BT did this they say i broke my contract (This Stinks)
So they got a mouthful on the phone and i will not be signing with
them any more and my advice to all who complain to them about their
service is to boycot them (Move On To A Better Service) i am now with
ZEN 27.99 per mth With 1 Mth Contract (so if things go pear shaped
with them they will get the push
Anyone else had any problems please lets here them
--

Please remove -REMOVE- to reply

JERRY
Old September 2nd 04, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
:::Jerry::::

"JERRY" wrote in message
[...]

Gasp..... and not a punctuation mark in sight...... Gasp

Quite out of breath {;~P----