Pipex and BT Voyager 200 Router?....

Old September 2nd 04, 03:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

Default Pipex and BT Voyager 200 Router?....

Hi,

Pipex has sent me the Speedtouch 330 USB ADSL modem.

I've got a B.T. Voyager 200 Router and I was wondering how easy will it be
to set my Router up to my Pipex Connection?

Thanks, Mutley.

--
Please reply to this group. Email removed due to Virus attacks

Old September 3rd 04, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

"Mutley" wrote in message

Signed up on 26/08
Got the modem on 02/09 (By Special Delivery)
Due to be connected on 06/09

I see that some of you have been connected early... So it stants to reason I
should be connected eary as well ?!