New Limits

Old September 6th 04, 08:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Decal

Default New Limits

Wooohooo

Just been able to place my order for pipex broadband, now the BT limits have
gone........I wait with baited breath for the next f*** up!!!

--
Cheers
Decal

Remove caps to reply.

Old September 6th 04, 08:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Decal wrote:
Wooohooo

Just been able to place my order for pipex broadband, now the BT
limits have gone........I wait with baited breath for the next f***
up!!!

Better make sure that your own wiring is up to standard or else it could be
you doing it...

Old September 6th 04, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 06:28:50 UTC, "Decal"
wrote:

Wooohooo

Just been able to place my order for pipex broadband, now the BT limits have
gone........I wait with baited breath for the next f*** up!!!

What do you hope to catch with the bait? :-)

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Old September 6th 04, 10:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Decal wrote:
gasps what do you mean about the wiring, Kraftee?

As if you didn't know..... :-p

Old September 7th 04, 04:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Comley

"Kráftéé" wrote:

Better make sure that your own wiring is up to standard or else it could be
you doing it...

This is a very good point - anyone who is "borderline" is well advised
to test their ADSL out by connecting to the hidden socket behind the
faceplate of their BT master socket. If it works there but not when
you put the faceplate back on, the problem is with your internal
extension wireing which BT will never accept any responsibility for.

---
Business ADSL solutions
www.wizards.co.uk
Old September 7th 04, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kráftéé

Chris Comley wrote:
"Kráftéé" wrote:

Better make sure that your own wiring is up to standard or else it
could be you doing it...

This is a very good point - anyone who is "borderline" is well
advised to test their ADSL out by connecting to the hidden socket
behind the faceplate of their BT master socket. If it works there
but not when you put the faceplate back on, the problem is with
your internal extension wireing which BT will never accept any
responsibility for.

But they will fit a SSFP FOC, it is just a pity that the PC is the other
side of the building..... ;-(