Broadband ordered at last

Old September 6th 04, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Default Broadband ordered at last

Okay so BT have now allowed me to order broadband and the activation is set for
15th (week weds).
I have ordered the BTYahoo for games console which comes with a router for 20.

I have a couple of questions which were not answered in the account setup...

When are they likely to take first payment? Is it on the activation date?

How many filters come with the package?

My current phones are setup like this - One double socket in the main phone
socket. One of the sockets in the double is free. The other socket in the
double has a triple socket in it with one phone, and 2 sky digiboxes.
I assume I need 3 filters, but just wondering if I could put only one in front
of the initial double socket?

Old September 6th 04, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stewart

Beck, I would suck it and see; I bought extra filters and found that I did
not need them. It is easy to get more later if needed, you only need them
when you are actually connected to the internet and making or receiving
'phone calls on that 'phone. Just go to a 'phone with a filter if you need
to make a call.
"Beck" wrote in message
Okay so BT have now allowed me to order broadband and the activation is

set for
15th (week weds).

snip
snip