Cheapest ADSL modem with Ethernet?

Old September 6th 04, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon

Default Cheapest ADSL modem with Ethernet?

Hi.

I need an ADSL modem with Ethernet. What is the cheapest for quick delivery
online?

Thank you

Simon

Old September 6th 04, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Stirling

Simon wrote:
Hi.

I need an ADSL modem with Ethernet. What is the cheapest for quick delivery
online?

http://www.ebuyer.com/ sold me a one-port router for about 30 quid IIRC.
It can be used as just a modem, in half-bridge mode, so I've never used
it like this.

Oddly their only ethernet modem was more expensive than this.

It was to diagnose whether a fault was with my existing router, or the line.
It ended up being the answerphone, so it's going on ebay, along with a free
splitter.
(ebuyer 38035)

Or, if you paypalled me 30 quid, I could post it to you with next day delivery.