Onspeed?

Old September 6th 04, 07:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Allen

Default Onspeed?

A friend of mine has been recommened to try onspeed as an alternative to
ADSL, but it looks to me a little too much like JuiceBoosted or a similar
scam.

Anyone tried it?

Cheers,

David

Old September 6th 04, 08:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lee Bales

David Allen wrote:
A friend of mine has been recommened to try onspeed as an alternative to
ADSL, but it looks to me a little too much like JuiceBoosted or a similar
scam.

Anyone tried it?

Cheers,

David

Hi,

Ive tried onspeed, its been around for a few years i think juiceboosted
ripped them off to be honest, ive used the trial version of onspeed and
it does what it says, it just compresses data so it arrives quicker.
Never bothered to sign up permanently though as i got broadband.

Lee

Old September 8th 04, 01:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Band|t

JuiceBoosted appears to be a scam. ONSPEED is legitimate... been using them
for a while now and its been great.