Ebuyer 4 Port ADSL Modem Router - query

Old September 6th 04, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pgiblin

Default Ebuyer 4 Port ADSL Modem Router - query

Does anyone know if this adsl/router comes with cables? Not a problem if
not I just want to know whether I need to order them desperately or not? It
does not say on the e-buyer site.

Plus does it allow a usb printer to be connected?

Thanks
Pete G

Old September 6th 04, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jamie

pgiblin wrote:
Does anyone know if this adsl/router comes with cables? Not a problem if
not I just want to know whether I need to order them desperately or not? It
does not say on the e-buyer site.

Plus does it allow a usb printer to be connected?

Thanks
Pete G

i got cat5 and rj11 cables with mine, not the longest cables but plently
long enough for my needs

not sure about the printer
Old September 6th 04, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tim Hodgson

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:50:47 +0100, pgiblin wrote:

Plus does it allow a usb printer to be connected?

No.
--
TimH
Pull tooth to reply by email
Old September 7th 04, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pgiblin

Thanks Guys, any advice on connecting the printer to two pc's, or a modem
router that can achieve this?

Regards
Pete

Old September 7th 04, 05:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dominic

pgiblin wrote:
"pgiblin" wrote in message
Does anyone know if this adsl/router comes with cables? Not a
problem if not I just want to know whether I need to order them
desperately or not? It does not say on the e-buyer site.

Plus does it allow a usb printer to be connected?

Thanks Guys, any advice on connecting the printer to two pc's, or a
modem router that can achieve this?

Connect it to one of the PCs and share it, since your two PCs will already
be networked together when they're both connected to the router/switch.

Dominic