Changing from cable to dsl

Old September 7th 04, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JK

Default Changing from cable to dsl

I've decided to switch to ADSL from my Blueyonder phone/ethernet
service. Currently have a Linksys WRT54G wireless router which I used to
plug into the cable modem. If I get an ADSL modem with an ethernet port,
will it work the same way, i.e. turn on the modem and it provides an IP
address via DHCP for the Linksys?

Any recommendations for a cheap ethernet ADSL modem (other than ebuyer)?

TIA

JOhn

--
Got a spare GMail invite? I don't have one and I'd like to try it.
c h ee s bike @ y ah o o (dot) c o (dot) u k
Old September 7th 04, 12:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Chung

A range of ethernet based ADSL modems he http://tinyurl.com/w8pv

--
My photos: http://www.weezer.plus.com/