Slightly off topic NTL streaming video question

Old September 7th 04, 06:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ted_radioham

Default Slightly off topic NTL streaming video question

For over a year I have view BBC news at 300 kpbs, since yesterday on both my
pc's it defaults to 34 kpbs, there is nothing on the BBC page to choose your
default connection, it is driving me mad I can view all my other sites at
high speed no problem, any one got any idea I can't see the wood for the
trees and it is driving me crazy, support can't help me either as I knew
they would not ?..There must be a simple thinkg I m overlooking here ?

My friend in my village on NTL gets same slower stream, is it NTL or us ?

ps everything re-booted, cashe empty etc etc.

Thanks