DNS

Old September 7th 04, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Default DNS

Wombat wrote:
Anyone know the DNS addresses for BT Yahoo .

Theres a few listed at http://snipurl.com/8wtn

Note .. this is *beta*. If there's any others your aware of, could you
submit ? The order they're listed in is poor as well - I know ;o)
Simple to fix that though - which it might be by the time you read this ;o)

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins