can someone send me NTL's offer letter (free line rental + 2 months broadband)

Old September 8th 04, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
sellophane

Default can someone send me NTL's offer letter (free line rental + 2 months broadband)

I received an offer from NTL for 2 months of free broadband, but it
doesn't have the free line rental mentioned that other people like
half_pint have spoken of on here. Could anyone please send me a scan
or digital pic of the letter to (NOT the address
used to post this message), I'd be very grateful.
Old September 9th 04, 01:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
half_pint

"sellophane" wrote in message
m...
I received an offer from NTL for 2 months of free broadband, but it
doesn't have the free line rental mentioned that other people like
half_pint have spoken of on here. Could anyone please send me a scan
or digital pic of the letter to (NOT the address
used to post this message), I'd be very grateful.

Sorry I don't have a scanner :O(

Maybe you have to wait untill you get a circular, I don't know, as
I cant find anyinfo on the web.

Old September 9th 04, 07:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoSpam

"half_pint" wrote in message
"sellophane" wrote in message
m...
I received an offer from NTL for 2 months of free broadband, but it
doesn't have the free line rental mentioned that other people like
half_pint have spoken of on here. Could anyone please send me a scan
or digital pic of the letter to (NOT the address
used to post this message), I'd be very grateful.

Sorry I don't have a scanner :O(
Maybe you have to wait untill you get a circular, I don't know, as
I cant find anyinfo on the web.

Go to:
http://www.home.ntl.com/icat/broadband

Select a broadband bandwidth and enter a post code when it asks you. Then
the price list for each broadband package will be shown.

Each of the packages will show 60 days free broadband.

However, this does not apply to the special offer packages where they give
you a free XBox or free PlayStation 2.

AMO