Finally decided to go with Pipex.

Old September 8th 04, 11:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Finally decided to go with Pipex.

Decided against Dialstart due to there Ts&Cs and the fact they are too new.

Decided against Tesco cos they use a Datastream producy and are too new.

Decided what I wanted was someone who had been around a fair bit and knew
how to provide a broadband service. Hence Pipex due to there free
activation and modem. Will probably migrate to PlusNet in 12 months but
didn't want to pay the high start up costs.

Anyway, decision made now all I need to find out is if ADSL will work. Line
checker says highly unlikely but we'll see.

Dave.