Is it slow this afternoon

Old September 8th 04, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

Default Is it slow this afternoon

I am finding surfing today very very slow.

Is this just me?

Ken (on Zen)

Old September 8th 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hiram Hackenbacker

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 16:40:32 +0100, "Ken" Reply to NG only wrote:

I am finding surfing today very very slow.

Is this just me?

I am sure there are others finding it slow - but I am not.

--
Hiram Hackenbacker
Old September 8th 04, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ICUKNet Support

In article , Reply to NG only
(Ken) wrote:

I am finding surfing today very very slow.

Is this just me?

Ken (on Zen)

All fine here (not on Zen).

Leslie Costar
ICUK Computing Services Limited
http://www.icuknet.co.uk
ADSL, Dial Up, Hosting
Old September 8th 04, 08:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"ICUKNet Support" wrote in message
k...
In article , Reply to NG only
(Ken) wrote:

I am finding surfing today very very slow.

Is this just me?

Ken (on Zen)

All fine here (not on Zen).

Leslie Costar