sharing adsl

Old September 8th 04, 09:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
taquitto

Default sharing adsl

Hello I am planing to install a broadband at home where Im sharing
with some friends. Do anyone know any 1mb broadband with unlimited
monthly usage up to 35 and with free conexion?

Do you suggest me any adsl modem up to 35?

thanks
Old September 8th 04, 09:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ICUKNet Support

In article ,
(taquitto) wrote:

Hello I am planing to install a broadband at home where Im sharing
with some friends. Do anyone know any 1mb broadband with unlimited
monthly usage up to 35 and with free conexion?

Do you suggest me any adsl modem up to 35?

thanks

Are you planning on doing it twice? :-)

Your best option would be to search on
www.adslguide.co.uk or even contact
the cable companies as they may be able to offer something suitable for
your needs on that price range.

Leslie Costar
ICUK Computing Services Limited
http://www.icuknet.co.uk