Pipex Re-Grade

Old September 9th 04, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dunesea

Default Pipex Re-Grade

Hi All

I applied for a re-grade from 512kb to 1mb with my pipex ISP on the 6th of
Sept

It failed the test months ago when I tried to go to 1mb, but I've been told
by (various people) that this time it should pass with the new distances

Anyone know how long it's going to take from start to finish as I haven't
yet heard anything.

Thanks

Si

Old September 9th 04, 05:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Darryl

Dunesea wrote:

It failed the test months ago when I tried to go to 1mb, but I've been told
by (various people) that this time it should pass with the new distances

Anyone know how long it's going to take from start to finish as I haven't
yet heard anything.

I applied on Monday 6th Sept, got confirmation email on the Wednesday
that my order had been accepted. Work to be done on the 13th Sept.

I too had previously failed 1mb.

HTH

Darryl