BB provider without monthly usage allowance

Old September 9th 04, 02:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JOD

Default BB provider without monthly usage allowance

Hi,

Is there any BB Service Providers who dosn't have a monthly usage allowance
?

Old September 9th 04, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 9 Sep 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "JOD" wrote:

Is there any BB Service Providers who dosn't have a monthly usage allowance

Plenty - there have been many posts on this subject in recent times.

What speed do you want, and what other things are you looking for in the
service, price, or contract terms ?
Old September 9th 04, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JOD

"poster" wrote in message
On 9 Sep 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "JOD" wrote:

Is there any BB Service Providers who dosn't have a monthly usage

allowance

Plenty - there have been many posts on this subject in recent times.

What speed do you want, and what other things are you looking for in the
service, price, or contract terms ?

maybe up to 1meg... and about 30 p/m.. don't need a modem as I have a
router which was given to me.

Old September 9th 04, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JOD

"JOD" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Is there any BB Service Providers who dosn't have a monthly usage

allowance
?

Found out NDO has a 10GB a day usage allowance (what ever that means)!

Not bad price p/m either!

Old September 9th 04, 03:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronny

"JOD" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Is there any BB Service Providers who dosn't have a monthly usage

allowance
?

cpbb offer 1 mb at 25 quid a month and min 3 month contract, no limits,
there are quite a few

www.cpbb.co.uk

have a look on my forum www.cpbbforum.com if you need any info

Ronny

Old September 9th 04, 04:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 9 Sep 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "JOD" wrote:

maybe up to 1meg... and about 30 p/m.. don't need a modem as I
have a router which was given to me.

MetroNet and Plus.Net are both under 30 quid without capping. No doubt
others will be mentioned too. As an introductory offer I was paying
under 26.50 for a while (I'm hoping it will return to below 30 GBP,
soon else I will look elsewhere once my year is complete!) Peter
Old September 10th 04, 12:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andrew Sayers

"JOD" wrote:

Hi,

Is there any BB Service Providers who dosn't have a monthly usage allowance

Try Prodigynet. Works well here.

adslguide.org will give you loads of info

--
The reply to email address is a copy of a spammer's address
Please feel free to use it.