Fingers crossed ....

Old September 9th 04, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Parry

Default Fingers crossed ....

So here goes ... just signed up to upgrade my BT 512kb broadband to BT
Broadband 1mb now that the rules have changed .... )

Given a date of 16th Sept ..... so here's hoping the 17th of Sept
does'nt find me disconnected!!!

--
Steve Parry

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

http://www.arrivedeprived.org.uk/

K100RS SE
F650
(not forgetting the SK90PY)

Old September 9th 04, 03:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JOD

"Steve Parry" wrote in message
So here goes ... just signed up to upgrade my BT 512kb broadband to BT
Broadband 1mb now that the rules have changed .... )

Given a date of 16th Sept ..... so here's hoping the 17th of Sept
does'nt find me disconnected!!!

a mate of mine has done that, he was upgraded 2 days b4 the date he was
given....