New firmware for D-Link DI-624+

Old September 9th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Piers James

Default New firmware for D-Link DI-624+

There is a new firmware available for the D-Link DI-624+ wireless router for
those who are interested. For hardware revision Ax it is 1.19, however I
have no idea what the changes are. I have successfully uploaded it and
everything works as before, although my laptop now seems to connect more
quickly, so maybe that was where the changes were made.

Check out the ftp site ftp.dlink.co.uk