one.tel

Old September 11th 04, 07:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
laxhill

Default one.tel

Thinking of the landline/broadband bundle. Anyone any exprience of
them?
Thanx
Old September 11th 04, 09:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
martin

laxhill wrote:

Thinking of the landline/broadband bundle. Anyone any exprience of
them?
Thanx

I use them for least cost routing, and have for years. Never any problems.
Old September 13th 04, 07:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George

Signed up Friday for all landline calls + BB. Telephoning a bit torturous as
they want to confirm everything at least 5 times. Hopefully that means they
will not screw up admin. Received 2 confirming emails next day and
activation date BT have given is 24 September 2004. Not long to wait.

I will pay the extra 1/month for an extra 15% of mobile calls.

George