UK-VOICE.ORG.UK

Old September 11th 04, 10:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian

Default UK-VOICE.ORG.UK

Folks,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please can you visit and register at http://uk-voice.org.uk and then forward
this message to everyone in your address book!

The population of the UK has never really had the opportunity to raise it's
voice! Important issues have always been decided by a VERY small percentage
of the population, the people that we voted for ( ?!?! ) in elections - both
local and national government!

"Are these people actually doing what we, the people who voted for them,
want?"
"Are these people doing what they said they would do?"
"Is this why we voted for them?"
"How can we let them know what we think NOW?"

But NOW, with modern technology, we have the opportunity to raise our voice
for the first time and let the authorities know what we REALLY think and
want!

Come along and have your say!

Start topics that you want to hear other people views on.
Start a poll on an issue that you feel strongly about.
Discuss other people issues.
Vote on issues that affect us all.

If you want this country to be a better place, especially for our children,
then you now have the chance to help!

Don't be apathetic and put it off!
Don't EVER complain to yourself and/or friends etc about local/national
issues again!

If you are one of the first to register, please don't be put off by the fact
that there are hardly any votes - YET!
If you forward this email as requested it won't be long before we DO have an
accurate representation of the people of the UK!

CAUTION/WARNING
Before you actually forward/send this message please make sure that you
remove other peoples email addresses otherwise you will be divulging data
that you are not authorised to do! If you do not have permission to
'forward/pass on' someone's email address you could be in breach of the data
protection act and therefore subject to prosecution!

Better still, just cut the text between the lines ( --------- ) and paste it
into a new email and then send on to your friends etc.

The return email address is a dummy