speedtouch 510 v4 OR netgear dg834 v2 Which one ?

Old September 11th 04, 01:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ronald Jones

Default speedtouch 510 v4 OR netgear dg834 v2 Which one ?

Thinking to buy one of these but which one ? OR is there something
better

Also thinking may be a Wireless router is better for the future in the
unlikely event I may want to work from another room/garden but I feel I
will have enough on my plate "if" my bb 512k connection is accepted by
my new ISP Plusnet.
Is it best to get what your ISP offers or do your own thing as I am
doing
Is there anything I should look out for or is it simple to connect 2
computers in the same room ?
Regards
Ronald Jones