tesco broadband

Old September 11th 04, 05:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Johnnie Scott

Default tesco broadband

Just been talking to a guy from NTL who supply Tesco. Wait until next month
our prices will be the cheapest and best deal around. I will wait to see
what happens as I would like to keep my ntl e address. What would I use on
tescos--- or [email protected] etc

John

Old September 11th 04, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:59:44 GMT, "Johnnie Scott"
wrote:

Wait until next month
our prices will be the cheapest and best deal around.

jam tomorrow ?
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !
Old September 11th 04, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
a Individual

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message

how about or ?!

Old September 11th 04, 07:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

How about:

AMO

Dave

Old September 11th 04, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

"a Individual" wrote in message

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message

how about or ?!

Or even..

Old September 11th 04, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lee Bales

Id just have :

or

Lee
Old September 11th 04, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:14:25 +0100, "a Individual"
wrote:

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message
.. .

how about or ?!

no I didn't, I wrote "jam tomorrow"

I don't think there are any Tesco broadband users yet to comment, at
least not on a representative load basis.

Phil
Old September 11th 04, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham

Graham.

Old September 11th 04, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

wrote:

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message
.. .

how about or ?!

no I didn't, I wrote "jam tomorrow"

I don't think there are any Tesco broadband users yet to comment, at
least not on a representative load basis.

a few got connected on the 8th september just gone