Best Router to replace my Dlink 604+?

Old September 12th 04, 03:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
elitespeeder

Default Best Router to replace my Dlink 604+?

Looking to upgrading my Router to a "G" wireless version as this is the old
"B" one

Can anyone recommend some decent ones, I don't want another Dlink model.

Thanks

Pete

Old September 12th 04, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Landregan

"Alastair" wrote in message
.. .
"elitespeeder" wrote in message
Looking to upgrading my Router to a "G" wireless version as this is the

old
"B" one

Can anyone recommend some decent ones, I don't want another Dlink model.

Draytek Vigor 2600G

2nd'ed here. I own a Draytek 2600W cannot fault it for reliability. and on a
65dB line never dropped in 12 months.

Old September 12th 04, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
elitespeeder

"Paul Landregan" wrote in message
.. .

"Alastair" wrote in message
.. .
"elitespeeder" wrote in message
Looking to upgrading my Router to a "G" wireless version as this is the

old
"B" one

Can anyone recommend some decent ones, I don't want another Dlink

model.

Draytek Vigor 2600G

2nd'ed here. I own a Draytek 2600W cannot fault it for reliability. and on

65dB line never dropped in 12 months.

Very interesting that is, I've come across the 2900G

What are the differences compared to the 2600G? they look like the same,
correct me if I'm wrong

Pete

Old September 12th 04, 08:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Landregan

"elitespeeder" wrote in message

"Paul Landregan" wrote in message
.. .