Any hope of broadband?

Old September 12th 04, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trevor Appleton

Default Any hope of broadband?

I'm on an exchange that never had a trigger level, and the local press say
will not get broadband in 2005.

Is there any point in getting a local group together and who do we pester?

Old September 12th 04, 06:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Just a Individual user

"Trevor Appleton" wrote in message
-service-com...
I'm on an exchange that never had a trigger level, and the local press say
will not get broadband in 2005.

Is there any point in getting a local group together and who do we pester?

Yes, have a look at http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ and you'll get more info
there...

Old September 13th 04, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Donovan R Palmer

Point your browser at www.samknows.com to find out exactly what has been
decided on your exchange.

Old September 15th 04, 05:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Trevor Appleton

"Donovan R Palmer" wrote in message
Point your browser at www.samknows.com to find out exactly what has been
decided on your exchange.

"Trevor Appleton" wrote in

message
-service-com...
I'm on an exchange that never had a trigger level, and the local press

say
will not get broadband in 2005.

Is there any point in getting a local group together and who do we

pester?

its zilcho!!