Funding and support available for broadband business solutions in Merseyside

Old September 13th 04, 01:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick Jones

Default Funding and support available for broadband business solutions in Merseyside

Hi

I'd like to tell you about a great opportunity for business funding
and support on Merseyside.

MerseyBroadband is a publicly-funded project that aims to increase
access to broadband technologies across the Greater Merseyside area
for small to medium-sized enterprises and community groups.

Our range of projects, in partnerships with local businesses, will
introduce the range of benefits broadband can deliver, such as
teleworking, off-site data storage and ASPs.

We also have a community chest of half a million pounds available to
help support eligible companies set up broadband solutions.

If you think we can help you achieve your IT aims, visit us at:

http://www.merseybroadband.com

or email us at:

Many thanks

Nick Jones