BT Business Broadband

Old September 13th 04, 05:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alastair

Default BT Business Broadband

We have to set up a PC for a customer who has a new BT
Business Broadband account - yeah, I know, not our choice).

Now when they set up the account they were presumably given
assorted information by BT but they appear to have lost it
all.

Does anyone know if this type of account includes email and
if so how one would go about setting it up.

They have a few bits of random info, which
appears to be their ADSL login name, something which may be their
ADSL login password, something that looks as though it may be the
LHS of an email address that they think the RHS of may be
@btconnect.com, and that's about it.

Anyone any clues?

Old September 13th 04, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David G

Alastair wrote:

We have to set up a PC for a customer who has a new BT
Business Broadband account - yeah, I know, not our choice).

Now when they set up the account they were presumably given
assorted information by BT but they appear to have lost it
all.

Does anyone know if this type of account includes email and
if so how one would go about setting it up.

They have a few bits of random info, which
appears to be their ADSL login name, something which may be their
ADSL login password, something that looks as though it may be the
LHS of an email address that they think the RHS of may be
@btconnect.com, and that's about it.

Anyone any clues?

I was talking to BT today about this and they sent me some info. You
might like to start from here
http://www.btbroadbandoffice.com/broadband/network_500

Not that I am going with them - sent me all the wrong stuff.

--
Regards

David G
(remove r u n)
Old September 14th 04, 12:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 13 Sep 2004 , in uk.telecom.broadband, "Alastair" wrote:

Does anyone know if this type of account includes email and
if so how one would go about setting it up.

from the link given by David G...

" BT Business accounts come with ten mailboxes, 20MB web space
and use of web-based and mobile email as standard. "
30 day free trial... http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/