Wireless Router with USB Print Server

Old September 13th 04, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Brown

Default Wireless Router with USB Print Server

I'm thinking about buying a wireless router with USB print server, as I'd
like to be able to use my laptop without being tethered to the phone line.
Sending print jobs wirelessly would be handy, too. I'd also like to do away
with my Speedtouch modem.

However, I've only been able to find one wireless router that does this, the
Draytek Vigor 2600G.

Are there any others in a similar price range?

Cheers,
Keith.