Bourne End exchange

Old September 14th 04, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Default Bourne End exchange

Just a note to anyone on the Bourne End exchange (Bucks), I just called the
order management team to see how my order was progressing. She phoned the local
engineers and it turns out that the overwhelming amount of new orders for this
exchange since 6th September has crippled the engineers. There may be a delay
of 24 hours in some peoples accounts being activated, but they have drafted in
extra engineers for this exchange to deal with the situation and hopefully
everyone will be activated on their chosen date but expect a possible delay.