Tesco Broadband.

Old September 14th 04, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Anderson

Default Tesco Broadband.

Anyone know who provides broadband for Tesco? I'm presuming they piggyback
on one of the larger providers.

--
Paul

Old September 14th 04, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy M Jenkins

Paul Anderson wrote:

Anyone know who provides broadband for Tesco? I'm presuming they piggyback
on one of the larger providers.

NTL

--
Regards
Andy M Jenkins
Old September 15th 04, 11:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tiny Ramsden

Paul Anderson wrote:

Anyone know who provides broadband for Tesco? I'm presuming they piggyback
on one of the larger providers.

What's the contention ratio and is it a fixed ip, any limits?
I'am comparing it with the Onetel offering at £23.99 which has a static ip
and 50 contention, NTL in their cable offering has a dynamic.

Anyone, quote a better offering with fixed ip, no limits, no connection
charge, 50 contention, or better? Don't care about the free modem as they
usually are the cheap passive type.

--
Lioncom adsl 4 port router, Nildram adsl running on Redhat 7.3. You can see
and hear me and my pal Joe Longthorne on uktalent.org.
Old September 16th 04, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob J

"Tiny Ramsden" wrote in message
Paul Anderson wrote:

Anyone know who provides broadband for Tesco? I'm presuming they
piggyback
on one of the larger providers.

What's the contention ratio and is it a fixed ip, any limits?
I'am comparing it with the Onetel offering at £23.99 which has a static ip
and 50 contention, NTL in their cable offering has a dynamic.

Anyone, quote a better offering with fixed ip, no limits, no connection
charge, 50 contention, or better? Don't care about the free modem as they
usually are the cheap passive type.

freedom 2 surf do unlimited 512k for £22.50 with static IP. 1 month contract
but £70 fee if you cancel within the 1'st 12 months.

www.f2s.co.uk