Speedstream 3060 Internal Modem

Old September 15th 04, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Speedstream 3060 Internal Modem

I am using BT Broadband and found the modem they supplied (with two green
lights) dropped the connection after a few minutes. I bought a Speedstraem
3060 Internal Modem which it tells me is connecting at 2.8mbs. Is this a
true connection speed?

Old September 15th 04, 11:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

"Dave" wrote in message
I am using BT Broadband and found the modem they supplied (with two green
lights) dropped the connection after a few minutes. I bought a Speedstraem
3060 Internal Modem which it tells me is connecting at 2.8mbs. Is this a
true connection speed?

I'd guess that it's a hardware maximum limit of the card.

Not your actual current bandwidth.

Martin.