Petition ISPA to remove Bullodg Broadband as best consumer broadband providor 2004

Old September 16th 04, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ilovediscount

Default Petition ISPA to remove Bullodg Broadband as best consumer broadband providor 2004

Petition ISPA to remove BD as best consumer broadband providor 2004

Sign it he http://www.PetitionOnline.com/bulldogd/petition.html
Heres the body, not sure there are a lot of people who disagree!
ISPA organisation UK
Due to the frustration many customers of Bulldog Dsl in the uk
(www.bulldogdsl.com) are having with their internet connections, and
the poor response from Bulldogs Customers Service. We would like to
petition the ISPA organisation to remove Bulldogs Status as consumer
broadband providor of the year, as we believe it is misleading. in
particular the following points: a)Bulldog DSl is not responding to
emails sent to customer service and technical support. b) not updating
their internet status page in a timely manner. c) making it difficult
to report faults due to high call waiting queues.

Sincerely,

Old September 16th 04, 08:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Ilovediscount" wrote in message
Petition ISPA to remove BD as best consumer broadband providor 2004

Sign it he http://www.PetitionOnline.com/bulldogd/petition.html
Heres the body, not sure there are a lot of people who disagree!
ISPA organisation UK
Due to the frustration many customers of Bulldog Dsl in the uk
(www.bulldogdsl.com) are having with their internet connections, and
the poor response from Bulldogs Customers Service. We would like to
petition the ISPA organisation to remove Bulldogs Status as consumer
broadband providor of the year, as we believe it is misleading. in
particular the following points: a)Bulldog DSl is not responding to
emails sent to customer service and technical support. b) not updating
their internet status page in a timely manner. c) making it difficult
to report faults due to high call waiting queues.

hmm... isn't that like stripping Kelly Holmes of her Olympics Gold medal
because she did not win the race at the next meeting?

Old September 17th 04, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On 16 Sep 2004 17:42:42 -0700, "etcomehome" wrote:

We don't pay kelly holmes to help us work EVERY DAY.

Totally irrelevant.

Your "petition" is just plain stupid.

They were made ISP of the year last year, due to their perceived
performance last year.

What they are doing now cannot change what they did last year, nor
what the relative positions of other ISPs were last year.

If they are as bad as you allege at the moment, they doubtless will
not get the same award for the current year :-)

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
All computers wait at the same speed.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom
Old September 17th 04, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martyn Dewar

Alex Heney wrote:
On 16 Sep 2004 17:42:42 -0700, "etcomehome" wrote:

We don't pay kelly holmes to help us work EVERY DAY.

Totally irrelevant.

Your "petition" is just plain stupid.

They were made ISP of the year last year, due to their perceived
performance last year.

What they are doing now cannot change what they did last year, nor
what the relative positions of other ISPs were last year.

If they are as bad as you allege at the moment, they doubtless will
not get the same award for the current year :-)

To be honest, they werent *that* much better last year, and had
countless numbers of dissatisfied customers (see ADSLGuide's forums for
an example). Things eventually got better for a short period of time,
then all hell broke loose.

DOn't know what Clueless & Witless saw in them tbh.