Can't get Haliax Online Banking website

Old September 16th 04, 10:13 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

Default Can't get Haliax Online Banking website

Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

Thanks...

--
Does a coffin have a lifetime guarantee?!

Old September 16th 04, 10:19 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Gus

Halifax aka Bank of Scotland yep there sites are down

Old September 16th 04, 10:20 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
GwG

"Mutley" wrote in message
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

Not working here via NTL

Old September 16th 04, 10:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

It's not working using my F2S connection.

Old September 16th 04, 10:48 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
sarah

Mutley wrote:
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

Thanks...

--
Does a coffin have a lifetime guarantee?!

Sorry, our service is currently unavailable
We are committed to improving our service. To allow us to make these
improvements, our service is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for
any inconvenience this may cause.
If you require any account information urgently, please call us on the
numbers below.
Old September 16th 04, 10:59 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Jones

"Mutley" wrote in message
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

Thanks...

--
Does a coffin have a lifetime guarantee?!

Have not tried it tonight but I definately would not click on the

clickable link just in case its a con.
(It's always a con!)
Eric

---

Old September 16th 04, 11:02 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

"Eric Jones" wrote in message

"Mutley" wrote in message
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

Thanks...

Have not tried it tonight but I definately would not click on the

clickable link just in case its a con.
(It's always a con!)
Eric

It bloody well isnt you prat.

Old September 16th 04, 11:03 PM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Gus

Have not tried it tonight but I definately would not click on the
clickable link just in case its a con.

had the same thought so used my bookmark, it is down.

Old September 17th 04, 12:00 AM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Eric Jones

"Mutley" wrote in message

"Eric Jones" wrote in message

"Mutley" wrote in message
Hi there,

Is anyone else having problems with the Halifax Online Banking

tonight?
https://www.halifax-online.co.uk/_me...formslogin.asp

Thanks...

Have not tried it tonight but I definately would not click on the

clickable link just in case its a con.
(It's always a con!)
Eric

It bloody well isnt you prat.

I may be a prat but I still won't use YOUR link to go to the Halifax

site.I must admit if you were scamming or phising its a bloody good way of
doing it!

---

Old September 17th 04, 12:28 AM posted to uk.finance,uk.telecom.broadband
Mutley

"Eric Jones" wrote in message
I may be a prat but I still won't use YOUR link to go to the Halifax

site.I must admit if you were scamming or phising its a bloody good way of
doing it!

Well, thats the URL I allways use to log on to my Halifax Bank Accout.

Dosnt matter now, I phoned them up on the 08457 number.
They have and they say they are upgrading the Online Banking systems and
should be back up by 6am on Friday.