NDO ADSL connected but...

Old September 18th 04, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

Default NDO ADSL connected but...

Hello,

My NDO Connection has gone live, but when I open the browser, I get the
following:

-You have been connected to this page due to one of the reasons listed
below. You must now shut down your browser and Internet applications before
attempting to reconnect.
-You are testing your local connection to BT using
'[email protected]_domain'
You are testing your connection to your Service Provider using
'[email protected]' where domain is your Service Provider domain name.
-Your Service Provider RADIUS server is currently out of service and you
have been temporarily connected to this page, please contact your Service
Provider for information or wait until service is resumed.
-Your Service has been barred by your Service Provider - please contact your
Service Provider for information.
-You have attempted to access an invalid Service Provider domain.
-The access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down. Your Service
should be resumed soon.
-This window will close automatically in two minutes time.

I am using a Binatone ADSL2000 Router which was suppled by NDO.

Thanks for your time.

Old September 18th 04, 01:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Lo Salt" wrote in message
[...]

Could be wrong, but it looks like you are trying to log on using the BT test
details, you need to logon using your own account details.

Old September 18th 04, 01:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

"Beck" wrote in message

SNIP

Could be wrong, but it looks like you are trying to log on using the BT

test
details, you need to logon using your own account details.

You're right! changed the logon details and its working! Thanks...
Have a beer on me!

Old September 18th 04, 02:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

SNIP

Downstream461 Kbps (57.6 KB/sec)497 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream237 Kbps (29.6 KB/sec)255 Kbps (inc. overheads)

Not bad NDO Broadband!

They sent me a email yesterday that I wasnt going to be connected till
Monday! It was suposed to be yesterday...

Old September 18th 04, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Lo Salt" wrote in message
SNIP

Downstream461 Kbps (57.6 KB/sec)497 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream237 Kbps (29.6 KB/sec)255 Kbps (inc. overheads)

Not bad NDO Broadband!

They sent me a email yesterday that I wasnt going to be connected till
Monday! It was suposed to be yesterday...

Great stuff, glad you got it working, and got it early. Mine was a day late,
but worth the wait.