Wanadoo 512k - 1Mb upgrade

Old September 18th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lasitha

Default Wanadoo 512k - 1Mb upgrade

Has anyone got their upgrade yet?. I applied on 28 Aug. Got confirmation on
31 Aug saying the new service will be connected within 10 days. Still no
sign of the upgrade.

Called Wanadoo a couple of times. They say not sure why the upgrade hasn't
been done. All they can do is to re-submit the order.

Is anyone else having the same delay?.

Thanks
Lasitha

Old September 22nd 04, 01:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
ferg

" Has anyone got their upgrade yet?. I applied on 28 Aug. Got confirmation
on
31 Aug saying the new service will be connected within 10 days. Still no
sign of the upgrade.

Called Wanadoo a couple of times. They say not sure why the upgrade hasn't
been done. All they can do is to re-submit the order.

Is anyone else having the same delay?.

Thanks
Lasitha
had been waiting since approx 13 th august,have now given up and finally
received my Mac code,wanadoo are so incompetent it defies belief

ferg

Old September 22nd 04, 08:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
porky

ferg wrote:
" Has anyone got their upgrade yet?. I applied on 28 Aug. Got confirmation
on

31 Aug saying the new service will be connected within 10 days. Still no
sign of the upgrade.

Called Wanadoo a couple of times. They say not sure why the upgrade hasn't
been done. All they can do is to re-submit the order.

Is anyone else having the same delay?.

Thanks
Lasitha
had been waiting since approx 13 th august,have now given up and finally
received my Mac code,wanadoo are so incompetent it defies belief

ferg

got mine in 10 working days