NDO 512k-1Mbit upgrade - How long ususally?

Old September 18th 04, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

Default NDO 512k-1Mbit upgrade - How long ususally?

Placed my regrade order on Thursday morning. How long does it take normally?

Thanks,

Simon

Kernow Telecom - Cheap international calls
(India only 10p/min on 0871 570 8216), (USA, Europe
and Oz National rate on 0870 794 8303/0844 570 8303)
Email us for more rates and unlocking offers!
**Old website still going- http://kernow-telecom.co.uk**

Old September 18th 04, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

"Simon Ough" wrote in message
Placed my regrade order on Thursday morning. How long does it take

normally?

Thanks,

Simon

Hi Simon,

email and with your user name and account
number. They should be able to help...

Old September 20th 04, 04:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Ough

Thanks