Suprnova

Old September 18th 04, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joy Entwistle

Default Suprnova

I have just spent 3 days downloading a program from Suprvona called Route 66
Europe 2005.
Its downloaded a folder with 2 subfolders but I cannot seem to get it to
work, I cannot find a exe file. There is a rar one which I have unzipped but
it only installs 2 other files that are unreadable like all of the rest.

Can anyone help me please

Joy

Old September 18th 04, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

"Joy Entwistle" wrote in message

SNIP

This group is a forum for discussion of broadband services, technology and
equipment as provided in the UK.
Discussions of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other
broadband technology are also on- topic.
http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.broadband.html

Old September 18th 04, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rodney Trotter

"Joy Entwistle" wrote in message
I have just spent 3 days downloading a program from Suprvona called Route
66 Europe 2005.
Its downloaded a folder with 2 subfolders but I cannot seem to get it to
work, I cannot find a exe file. There is a rar one which I have unzipped
but it only installs 2 other files that are unreadable like all of the
rest.

Can anyone help me please

This is Off Topic for this group but I reckon what you have there is Cd
image files.

Get a program called "Alcohol" that burns most images.

Old September 18th 04, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Russell

"Rodney Trotter" wrote in message

"Joy Entwistle" wrote in message
I have just spent 3 days downloading a program from Suprvona called Route
66 Europe 2005.
Its downloaded a folder with 2 subfolders but I cannot seem to get it to
work, I cannot find a exe file. There is a rar one which I have unzipped
but it only installs 2 other files that are unreadable like all of the
rest.

Can anyone help me please

This is Off Topic for this group but I reckon what you have there is Cd
image files.

Get a program called "Alcohol" that burns most images.

Yup, sounds like a multi-rar'd cd image to me.

Russell

Old September 18th 04, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

I have just spent 3 days downloading a program from Suprvona called Route 66
Europe 2005.

a) you can get your wrists slapped for that !

Its downloaded a folder with 2 subfolders but I cannot seem to get it to
work, I cannot find a exe file. There is a rar one which I have unzipped but
it only installs 2 other files that are unreadable like all of the rest.

Depending on the files it has in them, a .cdi needs discjuggler, a .nrg
is a nero image, a .iso or .bin may have been created by several apps,
but its worth trying to burn it as a CD image in Nero first.

Old September 19th 04, 01:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meurig Freeman

Rodney Trotter wrote:

"Joy Entwistle" wrote in message

I have just spent 3 days downloading a program from Suprvona called Route
66 Europe 2005.
Its downloaded a folder with 2 subfolders but I cannot seem to get it to
work, I cannot find a exe file. There is a rar one which I have unzipped
but it only installs 2 other files that are unreadable like all of the
rest.

Can anyone help me please

This is Off Topic for this group but I reckon what you have there is Cd
image files.

Get a program called "Alcohol" that burns most images.

Is there a group where this sort of thing would be on-topic?

--
Meurig
(http://xboxmods.meurig.com)
Old September 19th 04, 03:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Is there a group where this sort of thing would be on-topic?

Several places - as it might also apply to legit software such as linux
distribs or the self-booting CD image for memtest86, or even install
discs for xdsl modems :-}