Bulldog/C&W to spend 100million on LLU

Old September 20th 04, 11:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

Default Bulldog/C&W to spend 100million on LLU

Bulldog/C&W have announced they are going to LLU a total of 400 exchanges
(arounf 30% of the population) in the next 18 months spending a total of
100 million.

You can listen/look at a presentation on LLU at
http://www.cw.com/about_us/investor_...ntations2.html from
C&W's CEO.

Regards
Sunil

Old September 21st 04, 12:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message
Bulldog/C&W have announced they are going to LLU a total of 400 exchanges
(arounf 30% of the population) in the next 18 months spending a total of 100
million.

Perhaps they should think about spending a bit of that money on customer service
before branching out?

Old September 21st 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jaime

Bulldog/C&W have announced they are going to LLU a total of 400 exchanges
(arounf 30% of the population) in the next 18 months spending a total of
100 million.

Perhaps they should think about spending a bit of that money on customer
service before branching out?

I spent 7 hours over the past 2 days trying to get hold of them, I defiantly
recommend that people avoid them. I was so frustrated I almost headed in
direction of their office to vent my anger.

Old September 21st 04, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

"jaime" wrote in message

Bulldog/C&W have announced they are going to LLU a total of 400 exchanges
(arounf 30% of the population) in the next 18 months spending a total of
100 million.

Perhaps they should think about spending a bit of that money on customer
service before branching out?

I spent 7 hours over the past 2 days trying to get hold of them, I defiantly
recommend that people avoid them. I was so frustrated I almost headed in
direction of their office to vent my anger.

Puts BTYahoo's support in a good light ;-)

Old September 21st 04, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jaime

"Beck" wrote in message

"jaime" wrote in message

Bulldog/C&W have announced they are going to LLU a total of 400
exchanges
(arounf 30% of the population) in the next 18 months spending a total
of 100 million.

Perhaps they should think about spending a bit of that money on customer
service before branching out?

I spent 7 hours over the past 2 days trying to get hold of them, I
defiantly recommend that people avoid them. I was so frustrated I almost
headed in direction of their office to vent my anger.

Puts BTYahoo's support in a good light ;-)

What's more annoying is they promised to call me back on 3 occasions and
didn't, and its an 0870 number so their more than likely taking a cut of the
calls. Still doesn't beat BT's service levels though.

Old September 22nd 04, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"jaime" wrote in message

What's more annoying is they promised to call me back on 3 occasions
and didn't, and its an 0870 number so their more than likely taking a
cut of the calls. Still doesn't beat BT's service levels though.

Ouch - you're using the 0870 number?

Bulldog have the following phone numbers:

0870 2855364
0845 4 520052
020 7034 4666

All 3 numbers go to the same menu/automated switchboard - you will find the
other numbers a bit cheaper to dial!

Regards
Sunil

Old September 22nd 04, 12:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sunil Sood

"jaime" wrote in message

Bulldog/C&W have announced they are going to LLU a total of 400
exchanges (arounf 30% of the population) in the next 18 months
spending a total of 100 million.

Perhaps they should think about spending a bit of that money on
customer service before branching out?

I spent 7 hours over the past 2 days trying to get hold of them, I
defiantly recommend that people avoid them. I was so frustrated I
almost headed in direction of their office to vent my anger.

Yes - I had problems getting hold of them on Friday/Saturday - their new
internal phone system has been malfunctioning/

However, I note Bulldog have published
http://www.bulldogbroadband.com/abou...s/20040921.asp
today.

Regards
Sunil

Old September 22nd 04, 07:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jaime

"Sunil Sood" wrote in message
"jaime" wrote in message

What's more annoying is they promised to call me back on 3 occasions
and didn't, and its an 0870 number so their more than likely taking a
cut of the calls. Still doesn't beat BT's service levels though.

Ouch - you're using the 0870 number?

Bulldog have the following phone numbers:

0870 2855364
0845 4 520052
020 7034 4666

All 3 numbers go to the same menu/automated switchboard - you will find
the other numbers a bit cheaper to dial!

Regards
Sunil

Thanks for that, they assured me the 0870 was the only number. The 5 local
nos listed in the telephone directory were all out of action.