Speedtouch 530 with D-Link DI-624

Old September 21st 04, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jason

Default Speedtouch 530 with D-Link DI-624

Does anyone know if you can use the Speedtouch 530 Modem/Router with a
D-Link DI-624 wireless router?

If so are there any sites on the web that would explain how to do it?

The reason I ask is that I want to share my internet connection
wirelessly and I already have the DI-624. The reason I want the
Speedtouch 530 modem is for the Xbox compatibility.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Jason.