Will this work with NDO Broadband?

Old September 21st 04, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

Default Will this work with NDO Broadband?

Hi,

I'm wondering if this will work with NDO Broadband?
It is a BT Voyager 2100 Wireless ADSL Router as seen he
http://www.shop.bt.com/invt/022760

Thanks for your time.

Old September 21st 04, 07:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul

In article , Lo Salt
writes
Hi,

I'm wondering if this will work with NDO Broadband?
It is a BT Voyager 2100 Wireless ADSL Router as seen he
http://www.shop.bt.com/invt/022760

Thanks for your time.

Can't think of any reason that it wouldn't as all UK ADSL gear should
work with any UK ISP.
The only thing is if it's not supplied by NDO they won't be able to give
specific advise on how to set it up, only general settings.

So if you are capable of setting it up on your own can't see any
problems.

--
Paul