TalkTalk Broadband - 1mbit for under 20/month!

Old September 23rd 04, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

Default TalkTalk Broadband - 1mbit for under 20/month!

I just got off the phone with their sales team, and was told that when
it launches in November, TalkTalk Broadband (dsl) will be a 1mbit
connection, and will cost 20 per month for most customers, but only
17/mo if you're already with talktalk for your phone calls!! 17 a
month for a one meg connection!!

The man I spoke with didn't seem to know much about it, so I'm
hesitant to believe it 100%, but it sounds like a good deal so far!!
He had no idea about usage caps though, so that's my big fear. At that
price, there must be a catch!!

....then again, they are also giving away free night/evening phone
calls for a year, so maybe it's possible...

Can anybody else verify this, or add any additional info??

Cheers!

-scott