Help please Cheapest broadband

Old September 23rd 04, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John C

Default Help please Cheapest broadband

Can anyone tell me which is the cheapest broadband using a BT line, I only
need about 512kb and do not need any frills or web space, tried BT last year
and they said it was not available in my area of NW London.

Thanks in advance.

John

Old September 23rd 04, 11:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Start here

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/

Then www.google.co.uk