Gmail Invites

Old September 24th 04, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Malcolm Loades

Default Gmail Invites

In message , Scott
writes
If any of you kind people out there have any gmail invites I would be
grateful for one. Getting a bit sick of hotmail delays

http://isnoop.net/ click on 'gmail account invite spooler'. If it shows
none available just keep trying.
Old September 24th 04, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

If any of you kind people out there have any gmail invites I would be
grateful for one. Getting a bit sick of hotmail delays

Thanks

Old September 24th 04, 10:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lo Salt

--
eMail me at

Remove " spamgaurd "

Just noticed a typo! Doh!

--
eMail me at

Remove " spamguard "

Old September 25th 04, 08:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nigel. carron

In message , Scott
writes
If any of you kind people out there have any gmail invites I would be
grateful for one. Getting a bit sick of hotmail delays

Thanks

I've found g-mail rubbish - been using runbox.com same 1gb e-mail, 100mb
for files and just prefer it - 30 bucks a year seems worth the price to
avoid having Gmail scan my mail and show me adverts I don't want!
Seriously considering buying 5 * 3 year accounts @ 150 bucks and split
them amongst the family..

--
Nigel J Carron