Useage Stats for Wanadoo

Old September 25th 04, 04:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris P Bacon

Default Useage Stats for Wanadoo

I have just upgraded my home network to use a 3COM
ADSL/Firewall/Router instead of the standard Speedtoch modem. Whereas
I used to be able to use Dr Speedtouch to check my actual
donload/upload speeds I don't seem to be able to see any stats with my
new setup.
Can anybody help please.....

Chris