Better ISP?

Old September 26th 04, 05:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Boomhauer

Default Better ISP?

Hi,

I'm currently with PlusNet 512k and was thinking of trying to get something
cheaper, but with similar quality in terms of customer service, reliability
etc.......

Can anyone suggest a good ISP... My friend has suggested V-Net - I've tried
searching for these on adslguide.org, but can't find any mention of them.

Thanks for any help!

Old September 26th 04, 08:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
spam

"Dave Boomhauer" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm currently with PlusNet 512k and was thinking of trying to get

something
cheaper, but with similar quality in terms of customer service,

reliability
etc.......

Can anyone suggest a good ISP... My friend has suggested V-Net - I've

tried
searching for these on adslguide.org, but can't find any mention of them.

Thanks for any help!

You get what you pay for. 14.99+a couple of gig extra allowance is good
value for their service.

Old September 26th 04, 08:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 26 Sep 2004 in uk.telecom.broadband, "Dave Boomhauer" wrote:

I'm currently with PlusNet 512k and was thinking of trying to get something
cheaper, but with similar quality in terms of customer service, reliability

Crumbs... good luck. You might need to describe whether you want binaries,
and what level of cost you are after... I am sure there are cheaper, but I
don;t know of similar facilities for less cash... maybe switching to capped
(with PlusNet or some other) might save cash, or try out Tesco... Peter.
30 day free trial... http://web.vfm-deals.com/runbox/
Old September 26th 04, 08:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 05:34:48 +0100, "Dave Boomhauer"
wrote:

I'm currently with PlusNet 512k and was thinking of trying to get something
cheaper, but with similar quality in terms of customer service, reliability

F9 (LOL). You won't get better IMHO. Stay put!
--
Cheers,

Guy

** HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts between
** consenting adults. Only done in private places where willing parties, who
** have agreed beforehand, will see it!