AOL Broadband with Linksys WAG54G

Old November 10th 04, 01:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Captain Caralho

Default AOL Broadband with Linksys WAG54G

Can anyone advise of the correct settings ( Encaspulation, VPI/VC etc) to
use AOL ADSL with a Linksys WAG54G, or at least confirm that it's possible?
One of my home users who doesn't qualify for our company to install BT
broadband for them has AOL. We won't let them connect to our VPN without a
router (co.policy, I don't make the rules!). The routers we supply are
Linksys WAG54G.

Can I use one of these with AOL, and how do I set it up?

Cheers
Mike

Old November 10th 04, 01:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:01:51 -0000, "Captain Caralho"
wrote:

Can I use one of these with AOL, and how do I set it up?

you can

http://www.the-scream.co.uk/forums/t12323.html?

http://www.the-scream.co.uk/forums/t12820.html?

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !