Pipex Downgrade fee

Old November 11th 04, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Karl

Default Pipex Downgrade fee

anyone know what the fee is to downgrade from a higher speed dsl to a lower
one ?

cheers

Old November 12th 04, 09:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
meltey-chamon!

"Karl" wrote in message
anyone know what the fee is to downgrade from a higher speed dsl to a

lower
one ?

cheers

15 for regrading - I found this when I went to upgrade to 2mb (though my
upgrade is free cos I am a long term customer)

I imagine downgrade would never be free.

Old November 12th 04, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sneaky_russian

it would depend entireley what you are downloading from and to

If you download from 1mb to 512 then 15 + Vat

but if downgrading from 1mb or 512 to either the 150 or 250 package then you
need to cancel and re-apply