FAO Troy woof woof

Old November 11th 04, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BoyPete

Default FAO Troy woof woof

.......passing thought.........what would you consider the longest length of
time a dog should be shut in doors each day?
--
yt
www.boypete.dsl.pipex.com/cgarden.htm

Old November 11th 04, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BoyPete

BoyPete wrote:
......passing thought.........what would you consider the longest
length of time a dog should be shut in doors each day?

Apologies...wrong group.

Old November 11th 04, 10:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jeff Gaines

On 11/11/2004 BoyPete wrote:

......passing thought.........what would you consider the longest
length of time a dog should be shut in doors each day?

If he has access to the Internet via Broadband it would be quite a
while before he got bored :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
Posted with XanaNews 1.16.4.6
Old November 11th 04, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Troy

Jeff Gaines Woofed :

On 11/11/2004 BoyPete wrote:

......passing thought.........what would you consider the longest
length of time a dog should be shut in doors each day?

If he has access to the Internet via Broadband it would be quite a
while before he got bored :-)

Agreed :-)
--
Woof Woof !!

Love from Troy the Black Lab.
Old November 11th 04, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
BoyPete

Jeff Gaines wrote:
On 11/11/2004 BoyPete wrote:

......passing thought.........what would you consider the longest
length of time a dog should be shut in doors each day?

If he has access to the Internet via Broadband it would be quite a
while before he got bored :-)

lol I've lurked here for a few days, looking for info. I forgot where I was
when I posted. Seems like Troy lurks here too. Again, my
apologies........but nice to see a sense of humour